[ss_kw]Olaplex[/ss_kw] is an exclusive hairdressing treatment that has become fashionable in the best beauty centers. But [ss_kw]what is Olaplex[/ss_kw] ? In this post, from Desancho Estilistas , our hairdresser in Valencia, we talk about the [ss_kw]Olaplex treatment[/ss_kw] . We tell you [ss_kw]how to use Olaplex[/ss_kw] , what it is used for, what type of hair is it indicated for, and so on. Don’t miss our post!
What is the Olaplex treatment?
Olaplex is a treatment that can only be sold to hairdressing professionals, therefore, you can only do it in beauty salons, putting yourself in the hands of hair professionals.
It is a treatment that aims to restore the health of the hair and, in addition, protect it so that it is in perfect condition at any time of the year, mainly during the summer.
In the image above you can see the result of a client of our beauty salon after undergoing a balayage highlight service and the Olaplex treatment. We love the result! And you?
What is it for?
As we have mentioned before, it is a treatment that serves to restore hair after the most aggressive technical hairdressing services. In aggressive processes, hair tends to be damaged and lose its softness and health. Using Olaplex the hair will maintain health and shine thanks to the maximum protection it offers.
Hair recommended to use Olaplex
Olaplex is not a treatment suitable for all hair types. Its use is recommended on the following hair:
- Colored or highlighted hair.
- Bleached hair
- Hair burned or dried by irons, dryers, etc.
- Hair after keratin or similar treatments.
- Hair after aggressive straightening such as Japanese or Brazilian.
- Abused hair in general.
Remember that Olaplex is not a hydration treatment, it is a specific treatment to repair the hair that we have mentioned before.
Now that you know what the treatment consists of, are you wondering [ss_kw]how to use Olaplex[/ss_kw] ? First you should know that this treatment can be performed alone or together with other services, such as: balayage highlights .
To perform the treatment with Olaplex, these steps must be followed:
- First, the product has to be diluted in water and mixed until a completely homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Afterwards, the product is applied to the hair , starting from the roots and finishing at the ends of the hair. Once everything has been placed, it should be left for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the process described in step number 2 is repeated. However, this time the product will be allowed to act on the hair for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, the Olaplex is removed from the hair and washed with a shampoo in order to prevent traces of this product from remaining on the hair.
- Finally, conditioner is placed with the intention that the hair is very silky and very shiny.
Olaplex in Valencia
If you are looking for a beauty center where you can undergo the [ss_kw]Olaplex treatment in Valencia[/ss_kw] , you are in luck. At Desancho Estilistas we carry out this treatment at the hands of the best professionals and at incredible prices.
We combine it with other technical services to get our clients to leave the salon with healthy, shiny and very silky hair.
If you want to get the Olaplex in Valencia, get in touch with us. Our hair specialists are aware of the latest trends in fashion and also in hair health.
What are you waiting for?
Desancho Estilistas: Hairdressing and beauty services designed for you